Monday, January 6, 2014

A Comfy & Casual Winter's Day






Nothing like a day filled with both snow and sun! My mother kept talking about how cold it was here in Colorado, but in my mind it is never that cold as long as it is above zero (Wyoming really does give you thick skin!) My biggest need for winter is layers! I always make sure I have tank tops under my sweaters and then cardigans to go over the sweaters plus an actual coat and then always scarfs! I also make sure I have good footwear. While I want to keep everything looking good, I am much more concerned with not slipping on any ice or getting my socks wet. I am a lover of duck boots because, in my opinion, they are super cute and they have wonderful grips on the bottom. Well that is about it for today, make sure you keep warm, safe, and stylish this winter season....Perry and I wish you to have a FABULOUS day! 

Cardigan - 89th and Madison from TJ Maxx
Sweater - Say What from TJ Maxx
Scarf - Amazon.com
Jeans - American Eagle
Earrings - Old Navy
Bracelets - Thrift Store, Lion King Store, & Homemade
Socks - Hospital Socks (don't judge!)
Boots - High Sierras from Mervins

No comments:

Post a Comment